The CompanyTKV provides comprehensive track and undercarriage solutions to owners and operators of fleets of tracked machinery throughout Australia. We take pride in our ability to support business owners and operators by offering undercarriage maintenance solutions efficiently and confidently, reducing downtime, frustration, and missed opportunities.The RoleWe are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to lead and develop our national construction division sales team, both onsite and remotely, to close more deals faster. The successful candidate will be focused on optimizing team productivity to achieve sales and profitability goals while delivering exceptional customer experiences. This position requires a highly organized individual with excellent problem-solving and task-management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, along with an authentic and open leadership style.
- Manage the training and ongoing performance of the sales team
- Set, manage, and achieve individual sales revenue targets for the Sales team
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, emphasising product and solution selling
- Identify new areas to maximise profits
- Improve processes and procedures
- Strong management skills, including performance management, coaching, succession planning, and career development
- Proven experience running a successful sales team with individual and team targets
- An analytical mindset with experience in preparing sales plans and reports
- The ability to quickly identify revenue-generating opportunities and create/implement strategies to achieve them
- The ability to analyse sales performance and report clearly to senior management
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package –
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The opportunity to work in and champion a unique and niche market
Don’t Delay – Apply now!