ADT Security is a leading Global Electronic Security Provider with offices and representation in all major cities across Australia
Due to our continued growth, ADT Security seeks skilled Electronic Security Technicians to join our operations in SYDNEY, CANBERRA, PERTH, and BRISBANE. The suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of commercial systems.
We are offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus if you are successful in your application to join the team. (Conditions Apply).
To be successful you must have the following strengths:
- Ability to work autonomously and with other technicians
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Sense of urgency & a commitment to putting the customer first
- Strong level of security electronic fundamentals knowledge
- Able to learn new concepts and quickly adapt them
Desirable however we do provide training
- Tecom/Challenger, Concept/Inner Range/Integrity, Gallagher, Bosch, DAS, Honeywell, and Paradox are all preferred.
- DSC systems experience
- Hikvision NVR and IP Camera installation and programming experience
- IP CCTV systems & integration
- Fundamental TCP/IP networking knowledge
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid local Government Security License
- Cabling License with endorsements
- Industry White Card
- Must be Vaccinated – COVID 19
This is a permanent position and in return, you can expect:
- Long-term stable employment with a leading global security provider
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Car Allowance or Company vehicle
- Laptop, tools of the trade, mobile phone & all PPE.
- Ongoing scheduled training
Please note that this role will require you to complete Medical and background checks prior to an offer being made.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.