At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Sr Cloud Solutions Engineer
What will you do?
- Be a technical advisor and provide guidance to resolve challenges for our internal customers
- Be a part of the enablement process for users porting to Cloud
- Enable users to migrate applications to and between our Clouds (Azure, AWS, OpenShift)
- Participate in North American Cloud Incident handling, inclusive of an Incident handling PagerDuty rotation
- Use customer support data to influence Product Management and Engineering stakeholders on improving our Cloud product features and capabilities
- Create educational material to provide best practices, user guides, and sample instructions
- Build cutting-edge tooling to facilitate with user requests
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience managing applications running on Kubernetes based environments
- Experience with at least one Public Cloud Provider (Azure, AWS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide a first-class user experience from the start
Nice to have
- Experience working with message brokers such as Kafka
- Experience working with caching mechanisms such as Redis
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program with competitive compensation, bonuses and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies as you develop over time
Excited about Cloud technologies? Looking to make a difference helping one of the largest enterprises in Canada migrate to the Cloud? We need you!
In this role you’ll be working with cutting-edge Cloud platforms and services to enable our users to evolve their business at scale. Additionally, you’ll interact with a team of passionate Cloud Solutions Engineers who thrive on solving challenging technical problems.
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.