Under the direction of the Utilization Management Leadership, the Utilization Management Analyst I is responsible for providing technical and analytical support to assist with the Direct Department, reporting activities and special projects. Responsibilities include developing, analyzing, maintaining, and updating Departmental reports.
Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Support the UM Management Team in developing, preparing, and analyzing reports to support the strategic goals of the UM Department.
2. Responsible for determining requestor’s objective of report, identifying logic, documenting criteria and delivering report accurately, timely and appropriately formatted.
3. Prepare ad hoc reports, charts, and graphs as requested and analyze rends and collaborate with specific units to improve data.
4. Create dashboards using a variety of data visualization tools
5. Obtain an understanding of the various systems and data sources utilized by the organization for reporting.
6. Assure quality and accuracy of reports by assessing report requests and results.
7. Apply independent critical thinking to analyst vast data sets to uncover insights, what’s working and what’s not.
8. Participate in brainstorming sessions with unit leaders.
9. Contribute to the overall departments reporting capabilities
10. Participate actively in maintaining LEAN mission control with use of visual management.
11. Effectively manage assigned projects and report the status of assigned tasks and/or related problems or issues to Management.
12. Maintain technical specifications of any developed reports and/or solutions.
Business analysis, Sql, Business systems analysis, utilization management
Top Skills Details:
Business analysis, Sql, Business systems analysis ,utilization management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience preferred in database manipulation, running queries, and linking tables. Experience preferred in basic project management, such as tracking progress and follow-up with others. Preferably familiar with Utilization Management activities to include CMS, NCQA and DHCS regulatory requirements.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.