Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
2023 Capital Markets, Global Research Fall Analyst (4 Months)
What will you do?
The Research co-op student will be responsible for:
- Providing research support to the analyst/associate as required
- Updating sector-specific databases
- Analyzing financial statements, company-specific information and industry-specific data
- Assisting with drafting research notes and updating marketing presentations
What do you need to succeed?
- Pursuit of a degree in Commerce, Finance/Economics or related field at a university or college
- Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data points into trends
- Outstanding PC skills, specifically Excel, with ability to quickly learn new platforms (Bloomberg, Thomson One)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, commitment to task and an attention to detail
- Ability to commit to over and above regular work hours and meet time sensitive deadlines as required
- Ability to work and coordinate effectively within a team environment
- Proven capacity to learn quickly
- Demonstrated passion for stock/financial markets
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. At RBC, you will have opportunities to:
- Interact with leaders who support your development through coaching and managing
- Make a difference and lasting impact through meaningful work
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Participate in a world-class training program in financial services
- Complete and do challenging work
- Build close relationships with clients
- Access a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
In order for your application to be considered, please upload your COVER LETTER and RESUME as ONE PDF FILE.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual
Participates in and supports the operational activities of a business unit. Applies experience and complete working knowledge of the job and policies/practices to perform a combination of routine tasks and varied administrative/operational assignments.
CALGARY, Alberta, Canada
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.