- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales, media account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Experience working and communicating with advertisers, agencies, or clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in consulting, entrepreneurship, or digital marketing with executing multi-quarter strategies and experience in advertising sales, media account management, and achieving goals to drive client growth.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, and traditional and online marketing strategy and techniques.
- Ability to leverage data to uncover insights to support proposals and analyze impact.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via business techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and competitive promoting.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Sales teams contain trusted advisors who maintain a focus on customer success by bringing excellent service. As an Account Strategist, you will provide great customer service, research, and market analysis.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage a portfolio of medium-sized businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks, and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Collaborate within the Sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute on a plan and ensure accountability to meet or exceed goals while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Identify key customer stakeholders, including C-level and business owners, to support customer business objectives and annual digital marketing plans. Assess and solve customer needs via various techniques.
- Conduct outbound calls to establish relationships and work with existing Google Ads customers to generate growth and improve customer success.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.