This is for a Developer Lead position with hands-on experience in State Street Global Technology Services seeking a leading technical contributor to the build-out of core Cloud data platform. The candidate is someone with a proven record of technology project execution with the ability to get hands-on when it comes to analysis design and execution, someone with creativity and self-motivation to deliver on mission-critical projects. Candidate should have Data modeling experience.
What you will be responsible for
As Application Development / Maintenance, VP you will
- Lead technical excellence by working independently to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug data model solutions for reference data implementation.
- Worked on Snowflake and fair understanding of building components on Snowflake.
- Worked on building Data Models and establishing standard pipelines
- Understanding of reference data in the financial domain.
- Hands-on experience with PL/SQL programming advanced skills.
- Participate in analysis, solutions design, code review, and delivery of Cloud-based services as part for the Alpha Core Platform
- Understanding of Azure services, specifically Azure Blob, AKS.
- Work closely with developers, architects and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Develop application solutions by collaborating with both on-shore and off-shore teams
- Work with Business Analysts in translating business requirements into deliverables
- Adhere to SDLC processes
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years’ experience in IT developing solutions
- Strong development experience with Java and managing applications
- Proficiency with Azure and its services
- Experience with designing & delivering services, systems & data platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally structured, and team-based environment, as well as independently
- Experience in event-driven architectures, message hub, MQ, Kafka
- Snowflake and SQL experience
- Subject Matter Expertise in J2EE concepts, microservice architecture, Docker, ETL tools, Data as a Service, ACID and data structures is desired
- Experience leading agile delivery & adhering to SDLC processes is required
- Experience in Agile Methodology and tools
- Master or B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to lead delivery, work manage team members if required and provide feedback
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple teams in various locations in an agile environment.
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to a flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origins, backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and personalities. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, a matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers