- May provide guidance and training to junior web development and design staff.
- Collaborates across departments to identify and understand new application development needs.
- Plans executes and facilitates application development projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of applications, and coordinates application functionality with the organization’s content management system.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure site security.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Monitors application scheduled procedures health and status; troubleshoots and resolves.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications.
- Excellent understanding of PHP
- Excellent Understanding of the Laravel Framework and its design principles
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce preferred.
- Experience with Infusionsoft preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired.
- At least seven years of development experience building Laravel-based applications.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented PHP
- Good understanding of MySQL
- Advanced Knowledge of Laravel
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Good understanding of XML and JSON
- Ability to write clean, well-designed, and commented code
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking, and constant improvements to our codebase
- Good understanding of Git
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Performance and Evaluation Review areas:
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Planning and Organization
- Attendance and Punctuality
Pay Rate: $65, 000 – $80, 000