Assistant Manager Regis Aged Care
- Structured On-boarding to develop our Assistant Managers into General Managers, with a pathway to potentially manage your own Aged Care Home in 12 to 18 Months
- Monday to Friday with some weekend on-call required on a rotational basis
- Are you ready to step up your Career with Regis!
- Tiwi, NT
Leadership opportunity, ensuring all residents receive the highest possible person-centered care.
We’re currently recruiting an Assistant Manager to join our team in this permanent Full-Time capacity supporting our homes based Tiwi in NT
Reporting directly to our General Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the General Manager in the overall leadership and management of the Home.A day in the life as an Assistant Manager with Regis may see you;
- Partner with the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality care and services across a 24/7 basis
- Support the General Manager to deliver optimal commercial results
- Lead and develop a skilled, cohesive team
- Lead the identification & management of risk & ensures compliance with legislated requirements
As a collaborative, strategic and senior member of the Operations team, ideally with experience within the health and/or aged care sector, you’ll have:
- Passionate about working in the care sector where your efforts make a genuine difference
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, within a services environment
- Proven hands on approach with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Demonstrated capability and experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven track record in financial, human and asset management
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Hospitality, Hotel or Accommodation Management/Supervision – highly regarded
Regis Aged Care is Australia’s largest provider of aged care services, with over 6,000 residents across 64 Residential Aged Care Homes, Retirement Villages and in-Home Care services in all states calling Regis home.
Our purpose is to provide personalised and respectful care that embraces the experience of ageing.
Our values are optimism, passion, integrity, and respect.
Our Benefits & Culture
Regis is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome all staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Regis employee, benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence and team events.
From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do your best work and really make a difference in people’s lives.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. So, don’t delay, apply today.
Employment with Regis is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional References, NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, current year flu and full COVID-19 vaccinations including Booster shot.