The Capture Manager creates and implements a strategy for searching out promising new business opportunities, primarily through effective teaming strategies, and turning those opportunities into new business for the company. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, able to see the big picture without overlooking the details, and fosters a positive, collaborative, and responsive team environment.
We are looking for self-motivating employees who are proficient in—or with a passion to quickly become proficient in— and can eventually lead, all aspects of the capture lifecycle, including pricing and delivery transition. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a fast-paced team with a dynamic workload.
Please apply if you have an interest in working for a rapidly growing Federal consulting company in a high-energy, opportunity-rich corporate headquarters environment—one that prioritizes and cultivates each individual’s professional and personal growth.
- Leads task order capture efforts for one or more large-scale IDIQ contracts, including developing overall capture strategies, managing teams of technical SMEs, organizing all efforts for maximum efficiency, and driving momentum and priorities.
- Takes ownership of specific task order capture opportunities. For those efforts, performs outreach to build teams, manages NDA and Teaming Agreement communications (with the help of the in-house Contracts team), and serves as a Capture Manager during the RFP response stage by leading the proposal team in the development of a winning proposal, with specific help in the development of win themes and in presenting a clear understanding of the customer.
- Performs and/or leads research efforts to build a deep capture pipeline and continually prioritizes efforts to maximize return.
- US Citizenship is required with the possibility of obtaining a Federal Security Clearance or Active Clearance required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, Engineering, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must have experience capturing accounts, forming teams, and growing business with the Federal government.
- Must be driven to work under short (less than 24 hours), hard deadlines for capture efforts.
- Must have exceptional leadership, management, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally have experience in managing capture efforts for large IDIQ contracts, such as CIOSP3, GSA OASIS, GSA Alliant, DISA ENCORE, DISA SETI, or similar vehicles.
- Ideally have knowledge of the delivery, pricing, and proposal aspects of the consulting business, for a holistic approach to capture management.
- Ideally, be an expert negotiator and decision-maker with sound judgment.
- Ideally have experience serving as a Capture Manager during the proposal response stage to win strategic, competitive bids with Government or business customers.