Mamamia is Australia’s largest digital media company and our core purpose is to make the world a better place for women and girls. We reach seven million women each month across written, video, and social platforms and we have the largest women’s podcast network in the world with 55 different shows.
About the role
The Client Manager – Influencer Campaigns, will be responsible for converting high-quality leads into sales and long-term clients for Social Squad’s social and influencer products. The focus is on building trusted relationships through excellent strategic proposals and flawless account service. They will be the face of Social Squad in the marketplace and should be comfortable with strategic planning and forecasting along with developing client campaign solutions day to day.
They will be a hands-on manager, working with the Campaign Executives to provide clear direction, partnership, and quality oversight on each project. This role includes close collaboration with commercial colleagues in the Mamamia sales team.
- Achieving set revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Meeting outbound and relationship management contact quotas
- Managing deals and revenue through Boostr, and contributing to business reporting
- Own client proposal and SOW presentation development process.
- Contribute to key content strategy, partnership frameworks and costings to deliver information required for high quality responses
- Developing strategy and creating content pillars and concepts for clients alongside the campaign executives
- Working collaboratively with commercial, production, and creative/influencer colleagues to guide and maintain quality on client scope post sale
- Be a senior team relationship point for retained/regular clients, creative partners, influencers and talent managers
- Remain deeply engaged in social, the trade press, events and our partner clients categories
- Contribute to client reporting
- Stay on top of the latest developments in competitors, platforms, algorithms and trending topics in the social landscape
- Track record of fostering key relationships with internal and external clients with a proven track record of lead generation and client conversion
- Sound knowledge of sales/ deal management via platforms i.e Booster
- Previous experience within marketing content based products (social, native, influencer)
- Ability to create high quality, cut through social strategies and presentations
- Proven track record in contribution to client reporting
- Strong knowledge of the Australian content landscape, specially in social, video, native publishers and influencer networks
- Good working understanding of social management, analytics and measurement tools that are available in market (Sprout, Hootsuite, facebook ads manager etc)
- Ability to effectively manage a team of campaign executives to execute on sold campaigns and scopes seamlessly end to end
We’re fast-paced and innovative, with a collaborative culture when it comes to industry-leading strategies and ideas.
We’re small enough that you can create real and tangible change, and have your voice heard, and large enough that we can support your ideas with experienced, industry-leading teams, and deliver them to an audience of millions of women every month. We have a startup spirit within a scaled-up business structure.
The core purpose of Mamamia is to make the world a better place for women and girls, and we live this philosophy in the content we create and with the work we do with our charity partner, Room to Read. The independence and empowerment of women starts with universal literacy, and since 2017, Mamamia has supported Room to Read’s Girls’ Education Program, which breaks cycles of illiteracy in Asia and Africa where we have directly funded the education of tens of thousands of girls. While our core purpose informs every business and content decision we make, we execute on our purpose in a way that’s engaging, entertaining and adds meaning and value to the lives of Australian women.
As well as being a meaningful and dynamic place to work, Mamamia offers:
- Learning & Development – tailored to each person’s individual career goals
- A day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions
- Purchased annual leave scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer leave to get involved with our charity partners
Mamamia is an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered regardless of your race, sexuality, religion, colour, gender identity, or parental status. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. If you require any assistance, including a workplace adjustment to participate in the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]