Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
We’re looking for an International Content Finance and Analytics Analyst, based in our Chiswick office on a hybrid basis. You’ll report directly to the Director, International Content Finance and Analytics, and will support the development of insights into our content investment decision making through the use of presentations and build our understanding of content value across WBD International. This role will interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and adjacent teams, requiring a strong communicator and collaborator.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Providing analysis to support with content investment dynamics and trends, to impact on allocation of investment, trends and patterns
- Preparing models and analyses that support development of insights for management team and stakeholders
- Building benchmark sets to support portfolio analysis and multi market business cases
- Assisting BI dashboard development, maintenance and analytics for international, enabling enhanced insight into content decisions
- Running regular and exploratory analytics and reporting, tracking changes and improving day to day information availability
- Highlighting data gaps, inconsistencies and source solutions
- Identifying ways to automate manual activities to be more efficient eg actuals tracking, process coordination
- Collaborating to build best practices and processes around content finance projects eg integration work, cashflow iniatives and intercompany projects
- Supporting with adhoc projects and presentations
Qualifications & Experience…
- Some finance experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – experience with data manipulation and pivot tables are a must
- PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ad sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well and communicate in a cross functional, matrix environment
- Strong analytic, financial modelling and critical thinking skills
- SAP experience
- Power BI experience is preferred
- Additional European language skills would advantageous
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].