About the job:
As a data analyst within Digital Customer Experience, you will support the planning and execution of processes and technology used to support the onboarding of P&C Claims data from new Helmsman third-party administration (TPA) takeover customers. This includes the analysis, execution, and quality of data transformation/production loads, and the modernization of the technology to support all aspects of the claim takeover process, as well as the data/information needs of internal/external stakeholders. The data analyst works directly with implementation managers, Internal stakeholders, and data transformation vendors to deliver required data services on schedule and accurately.
This is a range posting and the description is posted as a Grade 16, Sr Data Analyst However, candidates will be considered for the Grade 14 Data Analyst job family. The actual internal level/grade for this role will depend on the candidate’s overall experience and skill level.
- Participates in the evaluation of business requirements.
- Transforms client requests into data deliverables to include data models, data mappings and data transformation rules.
- Contributes to the development of project plans for data deliverables with strict adherence to production commit dates. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences.
- Contributes to the development of project plans and supports development team throughout project lifecycle including during test phase researches test issues and data content, and assists with moderately complex problem resolution.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of new standards and procedures.
- Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
- General knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and data standards, and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of data design and tools required.
- Proficiency in SQL and DBMS languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies. Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Informatica and other BI Tools for data transformation, validation and testing. Experience interrogation, validating and testing large data sets.
- Experience/familiarity working with P&C Claims data preferred.
About UsAt Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-equity-inclusion/
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.