Full Job Description
Summary: This is not a remote position
A Data Entry Specialist is required to properly identify the license plate number, state code, plate type, business rules). The Data Entry Specialist will use TransCore provided Training Guides and other material to identify various state plates from all 50 states. A fully trained Data Entry Specialist typically can identify a min of 600 image sets per hour, while maintaining established standards of the accuracy of human review. In the event an image set needs to be rejected because it is unreadable, it is necessary to follow the business rules reject disposition reasons for that image review project as business rules can differ from project to project. The Data Entry Specialist is typically assigned by the project and is expected to provide feedback to Supervisor if any image quality or system performance issues are encountered during their work. vehicle type and any plate number prefix and suffixes (as applicable, varies based on the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly identify all project state plates that may include prefix or suffix or plate types.
- Correctly identify all other state license plates
- Reject unidentifiable license plates using the correct disposition reasons.
- After the training and learning period identify a min of 600 images per hour.
- Monitor image quality and application performance for potential problems.
- Other duties as requested by the Image Review Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Proven attention to detail
- Min 8,500 data entry keystrokes per hour
- Typing speed of 35+ words per minute
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – basic level
- Adherence to work schedule
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 30 day no absence policy upon hire
- Must pass a drug screen
- Clear criminal background check
- Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston TX 77043
- Full-Time Night (M-F): 4:00 pm-12:30 am
- Part-Time Weekend day (Saturday & Sunday): 6:00 am-4:00 pm
- Part-Time Weekend night (Saturday & Sunday): 4:00 pm-12:30 am
ETS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Posted 30+ days ago