This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking one (1) Data Scientist who will be responsible for the following roles and functions. The Data Scientist will collect large amounts of data using analytical, statistical, and programming skills. They will use this data to develop solutions that are tailored to meet the unique needs of the organization. The Data Scientist will also utilize statistical and analytical methods, along with AI tools, to automate specific processes within the organization. Additionally, they will assist the organization in analyzing trends in order to make better-informed decisions.
- Design and develop a data warehouse.
- Use appropriate tools to pull, merge, and analyze data.
- Analyze raw data using statistical and mathematical techniques and computing.
- Design predictive data models.
- Address data analytics challenges, such as collecting large volumes of data from varying sources, cleaning and interpreting data, creating solutions to overcome challenges, and communicating with interested parties.
- Automate and integrate processes.
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems, reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Build data visualizations and perform analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data.
- Analyze local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- Prepare reports for management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science or Computer Science (Master’s Degree is preferred).
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 in relevant field.
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as R, SQL, and Python; familiarity with AI tools is an asset.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics and statistics.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Dedication to high-quality work output.