700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
Taking our tech team to new levels! Join us as an IT Manager to ensure Uline’s Pennsylvania Branch and surrounding Sales offices are properly equipped with the technology needed to support our growth as North America’s top distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage local desktop support team, assigning work, setting priorities / deadlines for tasks and identifying coaching opportunities for process improvement.
- Act as primary point of contact between business units, including Branch Management, Corporate Management and IT teams.
- Plan and manage large-scale projects.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of desktop equipment, printers and mobile devices.
- Work with IT teams to develop business requirements, process documents, training materials, strategy, systems and processes.
- High School diploma / GED. Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred.
- 5+ years of analytical experience within an IT department. Leadership / management experience preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology with working knowledge of system platforms – AS400, 3GL and 4GL.
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!