Work with cutting-edge technologies within robotics, machine learning, and deep learning
Have a voice in the development direction for future projects
We’re working with one of the UK’s leading robotics companies pushing the boundaries for human/ robot interaction! The company is looking to hire passionate robotics enthusiasts who want to join them in a journey to develop cutting-edge creations and advancements in the field.
What you’ll be doing
As a Deep Learning Robotics Engineer, you will join a team working on creating the world’s most advanced human shape robots, helping to develop new robot abilities with a focus on realistic human-like interaction.
You’ll work with further developing out the companies in-house software, as well as helping with integrating state-of-the-art 3rd party software and hardware into the company’s robots. This will take strong python coding skills, with the ability to write clean, documented code.
The role requires being a team player, and will see you joining forces with the company as a whole to come up with ideas for future developments. Key considerations will be on developing useful, or entertaining robot behaviour (as well as ensuring they don’t act in an unsettling manner).
What you’ll need to apply
- A passion for robotics, with a keen eye and understanding of cutting-edge developments in the field
- 2 years’ experience in a similar commercial role
- 3 years’ experience coding in Python
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning, AI techniques and frameworks, with experience efficiently integrating state-of-the-art algorithms into company software
- Knowledge and strong interest across key topics such as NLP, TTS, Computer Vision
- Any experience with C , Typescript/JS, or React is desirable
What’s you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £85,000 plus benefits, plus the chance to in work in their newly opened central London office.
Please get in touch with Rafael with an updated CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email with any questions.