Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health. The office has N95, Level 3, shields, gowns, gloves & need to bring a change of clothes.
Our client is looking for Level I or II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Level I or II Dental Assistant
- Must have a minimum of 1+yearof experience
LOCATION: Bramalea City Centre, Brampton
- Mon 10-6/7
- Tues, Wed, Thurs 10-8
- Sat (alt) – 9-4
- $26-28 depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with restoration – crowns, bridges,porcelainveneers,fillings,extractions, root canals, minimal surgery,
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients’ teethand exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keeppatients’ mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording theinformation for dentist’s reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oralhygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before,during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.