Full Job Description
It takes great medical minds to create powerful solutions that solve some of healthcare’s most complex challenges. Join us and put your expertise to work in ways you never imagined possible. We know you’ve honed your career in a fast-moving medical environment. While Gainwell operates with a sense of urgency, you’ll have the opportunity to work more flexible hours. And working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work-life balance, continuous learning, and career development.
Your role in our mission
- Enters various types of data including statistical, financial, technical and personnel into computer databases, in accordance with established guidelines.
- Verifies entered data for accuracy; revises, adjusts and/or corrects information to maintain accuracy.
- Assists department employees in completing and submitting computerized forms in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data entry functions to reduce redundancy and increase cost effectiveness.
- Checks and monitors the work of less experienced data personnel for accuracy and efficiency.
- Generates reports, both standard and as requested, and conducts other related activities, as requested.
What you should expect in this role
The pay range for this position is $30,500.00 – $43,500.00 per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits, and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.