Full Job Description
Job reference: 004499
Location: Think Park
Employment type: Temporary Full Time
Division: HSS Hire – Head Office
Hours per week 37.5
6 months FTC (Remote)
Are you ready to take on a new opportunity as a Master Data Clerk or have you just graduated in finance and are now looking for you first role?
As a Master Data Clerk you will join a finance shared service centre in the Credit Governance team, processing customer and supplier master data. You will get the chance to work in a supportive and passionate finance team dedicated to excellent delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
What do you bring:
- You will have experience in working in a fast-paced working environment, able to meet deadlines, managing competing demands and ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience in a data-based role, it would be great if you have worked in finance or credit control but not essential!
- You will have great attention to detail to ensure accuracy of the data entry
- You’ll also have good communication, timekeeping, and organisation skills prevalent for this role
What we can offer you!
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure every single colleague feels valued and rewarded for the job they do and are given the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future.
- 20 Days Holidays plus your standard bank holidays with an opportunity to buy an extra 5 days!
- Training and development – we offer a wide range of courses to support your ongoing development, and we have great career pathways for you to continue to progress!
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Wellbeing is at the forefront of our people agenda and upon joining us, you will have access to:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
Who are HSS?
We are a market leading provider of tools, equipment and support services working with a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland. In our business we can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment; we go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs.
We’re innovative and pioneering. We’re curious and driven to support our customers by driving change in our industry – all powered by the latest technology. Over the last few years, we have invested heavily in new systems and tech, revolutionising the future. We were the first hire company to let our customers order online, and each year we’re adding in new tools and functionality that sets us apart.
We’re so proud of how far we have come, and we are not done yet!
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Don’t feel you meet every requirement? We know that studies have shown people of colour and women are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications in the criteria. At HSS we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and equal workplace. So, if you like the look of this role, and your experience doesn’t align perfectly – we encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.