CWD designs, markets & sells the highest-performing consumer electronics that are smart, simple, and stylish. From high-fidelity turntables to wireless video connectivity systems, we create innovative products that empower people. Our success is measured in our customer satisfaction ratings and dedicated following. We have been in business since 1961 and our creations can be found in millions of homes. Together in teams, as a company, and as a community, we are committed to Creating What’s Different!
CWD is looking for a Full-Stack E-Commerce Web Developer to join our exceptionally talented and collaborative team! Reporting to the Senior Systems Programmer at our Niagara Falls location, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full-stack development of our brand sites on the Magento platform. From installation and management of plugins to styling and user acceptance testing, you will be working throughout all levels of the company to execute the Company’s vision!
If you are someone that likes a challenge and is continuously striving for excellence, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Full comprehensive benefits (dental, medical, and eye) 80/20 split-family coverage
- Annual professional development fund
- RRSP Match
- Fitness incentives
- Team events
- 50% off on CWD brands
- Relocation expense
- Execute changes recommended by the Marketing, Design & Customer Experience team
- Create and maintain mobile-optimized websites
- Integrate and optimize third-party extensions and add-ons
- Implement SEO enhancing elements into coding
- Communicate complex ideas in a simplified easy to understandable way
- Undertake related duties as assigned to achieve the objectives and company goals
- Post-Secondary in Web development or related program
- 3+ years of website coding experience in a similar field
- Experience working on e-commerce websites
- The ability to decipher and reconstruct PHP coding
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
You Will Stand Out If:
- You are Magento certified or have experience working with Magento
Applications Should Include:
- A link to a responsive site you have developed
- A link to an e-commerce website you have worked on
- A link to a GIT Repo containing code that you have written
- A link to a stack overflow profile
This is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours a week on-site. Our hours of operation are 8:15 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
If the above interests you, then apply to join our fast-paced, creative, and energetic team!