Recra is working in partnership with a company that delivers complete solutions for all print and mail projects. Our client are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Birmingham and your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- If any work is under-threat of not meeting the deadline, this should be reported to the supervisor immediately.
- You should display an urgency to your work which will set/show an example to other team members.
- Ensure that you look to continually improve process
- To undertake any relevant internal and external training
- To be supportive of the Company’s accreditations 9001, 14001 & 27001
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks/systems
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- You must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must be methodical with attention to detail when checking work to be able to make decisions to ensure that the work meets the required standards.
- You must be able to work as a member of a team.
- You should be flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience.
- You should be able to maintain good discipline standards and have a can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to work extra hours at short notice & have a flexible approach.
For more information, contact Megan at Recra on 0116 4646336.