You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a General Assistant Manager at Hand Picked Hotels.
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red Star Hotel with 60 bedrooms. It is a very popular wedding venue and has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant.
About the role:
Assist in the smooth day to day running of all Operations within the hotel. Deliver efficient, safe and disciplined food and beverage management. Achieve statutory obligations, products and service LQA standards with a high degree of guest care. Meet departmental and hotel key performance indicators.
This role will involve working very closely with our Hotel Management Team supporting in Food & Beverage, Reception and Housekeeping and will involve Guest Hosting and Duty Management shift responsibilities.
As the General Assistant Manager, you will work to support different departments within the Hotel; supporting them operationally during busy periods, ensuring the smooth running of the Hotel and that high standards of service are consistently delivered to our guests.
- Experience working in a Food & Beverage role and ideally a Hotel environment
- Supervisory level experience or a Hospitality focused qualification
- A passion for hospitality and a flexible approach – we need someone who is willing to work within each department as required and in return you will receive some excellent training and development to help you further develop your career in the industry
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary package
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.