At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales and media account management.
- Experience in Account Management within the online advertising industry.
- Experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management with the ability to leverage your business acumen to strategically assess and help solve client needs.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Digital Strategist, you will identify, strategize, and grow customers within a segment of the Google Customer Solutions ecosystem. Within this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to devise strategies to accelerate growth across a portfolio and set them up for sustainable growth on our platforms.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify opportunities and risks, and build plans for a portfolio of businesses.
- Drive growth and help customers achieve their business marketing objectives.
- Manage customer outreach, pitches, implementing solutions, and evaluation performance for all customers.
- Work towards quarterly business and product growth goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.