- $15,900 Salary Packaging available
- Relocation assistance provided
- Part of a large Community Health Organisation
About the company
Gippsland Lakes Complete Health (GLCH) is a not-for-profit organisation that’s been helping East Gippsland residents to live well for more than 40 years.
We’re one of the region’s most high-profile health and support service providers with more than 550 staff, 300 volunteers, and an annual budget in excess of $50 million.
Our mission is to develop and deliver quality health and wellbeing services to the people of East Gippsland. In achieving our mission, we will:
- Prioritise delivery of programs and services to those with greatest need
- Serve and respond to diverse community needs within the scope of our professional practice
- Work with other community service agencies to ensure integrated and coordinated services
- Develop and maintain our reputation as an influential, action orientated, innovative and value-based organisation
- Be an employer of choice and a community services agency of choice
- Ensure resources meet existing and emerging needs
About the role
The principal function of this position is being responsible for the provision of quality primary care to clients across the life span, incorporating the philosophy and values of the organisation.
The spectrum of General Practice encompasses first line emergency care, preventative health care and chronic disease management and relevant specialties specific to the individual General Practitioner.
The practice is an accredited teaching facility and make provisions for placement of medical students, interns and GP Registrars and is well supported by a team of Registered Nurses with expertise congruent with the general practice setting.
Skills & Experience
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as Medical Practitioner.
- Vocational Registration with RACGP or ACRMM.
At GLCH we believe our people are our biggest asset and pride ourselves on a culture that is equitable, encourages open communication and has an emphasis on recognition and career advancement. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. People enjoy working at GLCH because we’re supportive, inclusive and collaborative in our approach.
- Onsite Gym
- Salary Packaging options
- Opportunity for ongoing training and scholarships
- Flexible work arrangements
- Option to purchase additional annual leave