Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively.
On-site Position in Atherton, CA
Full Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt & Hourly.
- $120-180K/year + Benefits
- Discretionary Year-end Bonus (Up to 20%)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick days
- Paid Meal Breaks
- Regular Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and detail-oriented House Manager / Personal Assistant to oversee and manage the daily operations of a high-end private estate. A successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the household’s smooth operation, supervising staff, managing vendors, and ensuring a comfortable and efficient living environment for the family. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of excellence and discretion.
- Oversee daily household operations, ensuring a clean, organized, and well-maintained environment.
- Supervise and coordinate household staff, including hiring, training, scheduling, inspection, and performance management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with high-quality vendors for property and estate projects.
- Manage household budgets, expenses, and inventory, ensuring cost-effective procurement.
- Oversee landscaping, including design, maintenance, and improvement projects for outdoor spaces.
- Address and resolve principals’ requests or concerns promptly and efficiently.
- Implement and maintain household policies, procedures, standards, and systems.
- Maintain household security and safety measures, overseeing security systems and personnel.
- Communicate effectively with the family, staff, and vendors, demonstrating professionalism and discretion.
- Manage projects and oversee vendors, handling sourcing, coordination, supervision, and evaluation.
- Perform daily indoor and outdoor property walkthroughs for maintenance and upkeep.
- Safely drive principal(s) to various destinations and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Submit various types of written reports as required to keep principal(s) or supervisor(s) informed.
- Assist with staff management and procurement of personal items and household supplies.
- Plan and coordinate family activities and events.
- Provide concierge-level service, anticipating principal(s)’ needs and ensuring comfort.
- Manage the principal’s personal calendar, scheduling appointments and coordinating events.
- Handle correspondence, emails, and phone calls with discretion and professionalism.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Conduct research and assist with personal projects as requested.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and errands as required, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certification in hospitality management or a related field.
- Experience managing high-end private households or estates is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).
- Discreet, trustworthy, and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, priorities, and schedules as required.
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with relevant software and tools, and primarily written correspondence.
- Service-oriented with a hands-on, can-do attitude and a humble personality.
- Holds a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Authorized to work in the United States without requiring employment visa sponsorship.
- Able to pass extensive reference and background checks.
- Covid-19 (with booster if eligible) and Influenza vaccinations are required.
- Principals’ First: Always put our principals’ needs and interests first.
- Learn from mistakes: Admit mistakes upfront. Learns and grows from mistakes.
- Conscientious: Attention to detail. Finishes duties mindfully, effectively, and promptly.
- Dedication: Shows a deep commitment to the role and the company.
- Accountable: Takes ownership of tasks and completes thorough due diligence.
- Independent: Thinks and acts independently. Able to be self-taught and keep improving.
- Resilience: Never complains or shies away from work. Welcome harsh feedback and can thrive under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person