We believe in rising to a challenge, creating a vision, and providing a solution. We believe in dedication, hard work, and a job well done. We believe in superior service, strong relationships and building lasting impressions. Who are we? We are EFCO.
At EFCO, we believe in helping those responsible for the construction of the world’s concrete structures with a safe, reliable, and cost efficient concrete formwork solution. We do this by engineering, designing, manufacturing, supplying and field servicing forming and shoring products for concrete construction. Our Core Values represent the manner in which we expect to do business with our customers and interact with those people around us in the business community. At EFCO, our core values are at the very heart of who we are and what we believe. Quality. Innovation. Integrity. Super Service. These 4 Core Values describe very high standards of professional behavior that all EFCO employees must seek to achieve.
We are currently seeking a permanent fulltime position for Industrial Engineer, to be located in our manufacturing plant at 30 Todd Road, Georgetown ON, L7G4R7.
This position qualifies for optional Dental, Vision, Life, & AD&D Insurances, RRSP, 11 Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement!
Starting rates are negotiable from $41.34 to $46.15 depending on experience.
This position will develop, and fine tune procedures and processes used in the fabrication of forms.
- Using existing and new time studies, identifies areas of improvements. Develops solutions to improve productivity while ensuring quality forms are being produced in a safe and efficient manner. Follows, modifies, or creates schedules to maintain objectives.
- Conducts studies and implements programs to optimize utilization of machinery, materials, and resources.
- Ensures proper guidance and instruction are provided to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Continually evaluates employees and work procedures to develop and implement training programs.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required including equipment relocation, efficiency studies, selection, hiring and development of employees, conducting performance reviews and creating development plans.
- Maintains positive employee relations.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
– Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years’ manufacturing and warehousing experience in a construction-related or heavy metal fabrication environment.
– Knowledge of lean philosophy and quality systems as they pertain to manufacturing and warehousing operations.
– Experience with warehousing operations as they pertain to construction contractors and schedules.
– Experience with reconditioning process for forming equipment.
– Familiarity with press room equipment, welding equipment and procedures, inspection, and painting operations.
– Ability to read and understand blueprints. Must motivate employees and maintain a strong work atmosphere. Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and PC skills required. Must work effectively under pressure, exercise good judgment, and maintain confidentiality.
– English written and spoken.
Questions can be answered by emailing app @ efcoforms.com or by calling 905-877-6957.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.