Plan, lead, monitor and manage the successful delivery of Information Technology projects across the organisation ensuring the effective coordination of all systems infrastructure and corporate applications to meet organisational requirements.
What’s on offer:
- a base salary ranging from $106,847 per annum with competency-based increments up to $118,802 per annum, plus 10.5% super
- 2 years, maximum-term contract
- 70 hour, 9 day fortnight
- training and development opportunities
- flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance
- generous employment conditions (we have too many to list – click here for more).
We are seeking:
- degree qualifications in Information Technology, Computing Science, IT Project Management or related discipline
- IT Project & Program Management experience at a senior level
- extensive technical and practical experience in IT
- an understanding of current industry trends, best practice and priorities relating to IT
- Located on the picturesque far North Coast of NSW, bordering the Gold Coast.
- The Tweed is a vibrant, diverse location offering a lifestyle near the water, in a rainforest or on a farm.
- Tweed Shire Council is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds in both traditional and non-traditional roles. We provide workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
- Join an employer of choice. Professionals Australia (Local Government Engineers’ Association) has named Council the 2021 Employer of Choice for our great employment practices within NSW local government.
Where it’s located:
This position is based in Murwillumbah, NSW, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Friday 9 June 2023 at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.