A Randstad Technology gaming client is in search of a Backend Web Developer to support their Microservices team by developing and maintaining robust backend software and APIs for platform services. The ideal candidate will need to have experience supporting a AAA gaming studio and MMO. They will also need a minimum of 4yrs experience in Backend development, with a keen focus on the MERN stack.location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 – 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 am to 5 pm
- Design, develop, test, and maintain quality code and documentation
- Work as a team, contributing to important design decisions and conversations
- Develop prototypes and experiments, while researching and recommending novel ideas, new tools, and technologies
- Work autonomously to solve technical design and development problems across the team
- Develop and maintain backend components of web applications using the MERN stack.
- Collaborate with the front-end development team to ensure seamless integration between the front-end and back-end.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelor (required)
- nodeJS (3 years of experience is required)
- ExpressJS (3 years of experience is required)
- ReactJs (3 years of experience is required)
- MongoDB (3 years of experience is required)
- BackEnd Web Developer (4 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server developer
- Agile Methodology
- REST API
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.