We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Kitchen Manager to lead our culinary teams towards continued success in this ever-evolving industry. As the Kitchen Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead the culinary operations in the restaurant, including developing leaders and team members, creating atmosphere, and ensuring profitability.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavours and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
- Being the Kitchen Manager is about being an inspirational leader in all aspects of culinary operations – instilling positive culture, developing leadership and role modelling hospitality. In this role, some of your responsibilities will also include:
- Take the lead in the hiring process for all culinary team members, including training and scheduling for all positions
- Work with other leaders to drive the daily culinary operations at an outstanding level
- Maximize long-term profitability through excellent leadership and mentorship of your team
- Hold your team to the highest level of food quality execution and support the ongoing development of culinary skills within your team
- Identify high potential in your team and develop those extraordinary individuals into leaders
- Ensure the use of fresh, top-quality ingredients while continually balancing the cost of day-to-day operations
- 3+ years experience leading a culinary team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Skilled business sense regarding inventory management, food cost, labour and scheduling, variable costs, etc.
- Established leadership skills – people development, ability to motivate everyone around you to always be at their best
- Passion for the highest level of food quality
- Energetic, upbeat, and ambitious
- Strong patience and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve professional and personal goals
With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable leadership skills and experience
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Cultivate your own development by working with senior leaders
- Attend leadership development seminars and conferences