Real Estate Agent—Needed to Market Real Estate for Clients
El Dorado or Monticello, Arkansas
Are you an independent powerhouse who likes to challenge yourself to see what you can accomplish? Do others come to you when they need to get something done, and they know you have the skills and energy it takes? Would you enjoy your primary work area being outdoors? If so, you could be the Real Estate Agent we are looking for!
Our next Real Estate Agent will guide sellers/buyers in the marketing/purchasing of timberland, recreational hunting, and agricultural land. Since they are social and amiable, they will cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and other external stakeholders to facilitate successful transitions. Additionally, they will develop networks with external brokers, attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors. This will be no trouble for the Real Estate Agent because they are knowledgeable and motivated to help others.
Of course, Real Estate Agents do more than help clients buy and sell property. They prepare paperwork like listing agreements, contractors, leases, deeds, and closing statements. Consulting on market conditions, pricing, lending practices, and land use regulations is a must. Lastly, they will maintain real estate files that comply with State regulations and internal company policies.
With a rich history and millions of acres of experience, AFM Real Estate (AFMRE) is committed to our agents and their success. We are a specialized land brokerage service focusing on timberland, agriculture, recreation, and conservation properties. We engage with motivated individuals and partner with them to succeed. We believe our partnership package with our independent contractors is one of the most favorable opportunities in the land sales business. Our approach is unique; AFMRE is not a franchise real estate firm. We are a business owned by employee shareholders seeking to build lasting relationships with landowners across the United States.
- Highlights: Being a team member of a solid brand and one of the largest forestry consulting firms in North America
- Work hours: Full Time
- Annual compensation: Independent Contractor with a competitive compensation structure
- Benefits: Access to the American Forest Management team for advice, including foresters, real estate appraisers, GIS analysts, etc., In-house AFMRE corporate marketing team assistance, Land Sale focused websites for advertising, MapRight, DocuSign, and internal training programs.
- Current real estate broker or sales associate license
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Land-focused real estate agent or similar sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and county land record system searches
- Knowledgeable in Forestry, Agriculture, Outdoor Recreation, or related field.