We’re Getir, the pioneers of super fast delivery. Our founding idea: Groceries in minutes, delivered to your door through our app. Now offering more delivery models across different locations, our goals are made possible by our one-of-a-kind business model with our unique technology at its core.
We know that our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional people, and that is where you come in. Our rapidly growing environment is the perfect opportunity to take initiative and create your legacy.
To make super-fast delivery possible, we don’t refrain from getting involved in all the aspects that go into it. However, we like to do everything in a start-up-savvy way that is driven by technology. As we expand our operations globally, it’s vital that we onboard excellent Real Estate managers to both keep us at check and to help us with expanding operations into new markets.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver UK property targets in line with budgets, forecasts and the UK property strategy and actively track status and financials along with ensuring the best actions and steps are taken in the interest of Getir.
- Follow up daily with tasks set for the internal Real Estate team members and external agents, keeping all parties well-informed.
- Manage and undertake any tasks required for sourcing, closing and handing over of properties to meet Real Estate targets.
- Preparing and/or filing financial documents and records alongside carrying out financial obligations in relation to properties and ensuring that all cost and spend is tracked and managed within budgets.
- Prepare deal due diligence and information.
- Work with internal and external legal persons to action Real Estate related activities.
- Remain knowledgeable about Real Estate markets and best practices and support in any property information requests.
- Ensure all properties being marketed are displayed in their best interests.
- Highlight any property risks related to the Getir estate.
- Support with facilitating property dilapidations and works required in order to dispose of said properties.
- Act as Getir’s main POC and stakeholder for Landlord relations on properties allocated to the Real Estate workstream.
- Hold relations are reasonably practical with any Getir assignees or sublet tenants.
- Develop strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders across external relationships with owners, agents and consultants and internally with Legal, Operations, Finance & Franchise teams.
- Continuous review of external suppliers, ensuring the business benefits from best value, current thinking and market leading practices.
- Planning and implementing Real Estate and property project work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced commercial business environment.
- Implementing effective governance, management information and reporting to ensure the UK leadership team has clear visibility to accurate and timely property information, budgeting and event controls in place.
What You’ll Bring
You Will Have:
- Extensive experience within the property market including strategic planning, negotiation & site delivery.
- Significant knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law, Town and Country Planning law and all other relevant property-related legislation.
- Proven experience in successful delivery projects to time and budget and managing multi-site assets, including lease events and property budgets (revenue and capital).
- Ability to successfully negotiate with and influence other property professionals, property owners, agents and principals.
- Forward thinking, with strong strategic, communication, presentation and interpersonal experience.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and organizational skills with proven attention to detail
- Leading by example, taking responsibility and ownership.
You as a Getirian
You are a good person first, everything else is secondary. You are a champion of growth, and actively strive to be the best version of you, for yourself and your team. You value diversity, and embrace ideas over hierarchy. You aren’t afraid to learn and re-learn at Getir speed. You are an initiator, in charge of your own story and your legacy.
- We’re becoming the number one global leader in ultrafast grocery delivery – come and make an impact through once-in-a-career roles.
- We really mean it when we say that upward and sideways mobility are some of our favourite terms – take charge of your own career growth through unique professional development opportunities.
- We believe in the power of being shoulder to shoulder and working in the office is our normal – we’re the right company for you if you also believe being together in person with each other is more important than ever.
- We are a truly international team with thousands of Getirians across the globe – join us if you want to be part of a diverse and dynamic workplace.
- 23 vacation days (+bank holidays and 1 additional day of celebration leave for personal celebrations)
- Health Insurance (Including family)
- Education Incentives
- Discounted perks
- Newly designed office space (comes with free barista coffees and beer!)
Diversity makes us stronger. Our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other. We’re proud to strive for a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We know we can do better though. That’s why we hire and promote people with equity and equality in mind.
We will process your personal data as part of our recruitment procedures. To find out more, please consult our Candidate Privacy Notices.