We invite suitable candidates to join our CORPORATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM. This fast paced, three-year program will prepare you to every facet of our business through a hands-on and structured training program. Successful graduates of our program will be considered to manage existing and new Business Centres within defined regions to continue our successful growth. For more information on the program, please visit our career site at
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
Supplemental Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations