We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys , Stealth™ , CloudForte® , InteliServe™
- Provides technical team leadership across two accounts whilst also developing designs and enhancements for two similar existing .NET production applications.
- SQL Server maintenance.
- Provide production support activities on the CIMS and MATE applications.
- Works with the client and Unisys technical leaders on the account to help design the solutions for the client.
- Works on billable engagements to provide support, advice and guidance on the correct application of a services/products/technology solution or technique.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions by using standard methods, techniques and tools.
- Provide team leadership whilst also working as part of a team on projects/engagements is recognized as a knowledgeable resource in several technical domains.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Works with the team and the client to plan and deliver development activities.
- Works with the client business team to analyze requirements to design and create application solutions.
- Applies key .NET concepts and techniques in the design and construction of solutions.
- Delivery of security/access requirements in an application.
- Apply performance tuning and system maintenance techniques and tools.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Necessary / Desired Skills need to be Successful for this Role –
- Application development team leadership skills with strong communication skills.
- Proven solution design experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a development team leader.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in .NET C# application development experience in professional capacity.
- Microsoft .NET, including Windows Application development.
- Windows Desktop development (Win Form, WPF).
- Entity Framework Knowledge.
- Advanced MS Office / Office 365 integration skills.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Client-server architecture knowledge.
- Visual Studio.
- Advanced SQL Server Development.
- Microsoft Reporting Services development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desirable.
- Experience with Dev Ops tools sets and processes desirable.
- MSDN certification preferred.
Please click on the “Apply Now” button below to submit your application.
Unisys is an equal-opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive culture that embraces differences and diversity. We welcome applications from all sections of society.