*Only Colorado applicants will be considered*
About the Company:
- Organization dedicated to the financial security and well-being of its members.
- Located in Denver, our client is recognized for their professionalism, integrity, and dedication to serving it’s community.
- You will receive a full range of benefits including medical, short & long-term disability, PTO, and matching 401k.
About the Software Engineer Role:
- As a software engineer you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our software applications.
- Collaborate with with product managers and stakeholders to understand software requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software components.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in front-end web development technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with database systems such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience with software development methodologies, including Agile.
Qualified Software Engineer candidates will be contacted for a Teams Interview