Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a board certified/board eligible non-structural interventional cardiologist in Kerrville, Texas (1 hour north of San Antonio, TX).
- Must be board certified or board eligible in interventional cardiology
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Join our four general cardiologists, four interventional cardiologists and two electrophysiologists team
- Practice in our state-of-the-art Cath labs
- Immediate patient base
- Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
- Flexible clinic and procedure hours
- 1:3 weekday call schedule and a 1:4 weekend call schedule.
- Open heart program
- Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
About Methodist Hospital – Texan & Methodist Healthcare System:
- Where high-tech and high-touch come together
- 120 bed facility, 8 operating suites and cath labs
- 4-star CMS Rating, Overall Quality & Patient Safety Measures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio’s MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.