We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Biochemist to join our research and development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research and developing new products and technologies based on biochemistry and related fields.
- Design and conduct experiments to develop new products and technologies based on biochemistry and related fields.
- Analyze and interpret data from experiments, and report findings to other team members and management.
- Develop and optimize biochemical processes to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for biochemical processes and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of experimental data and results, and prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other departments, including production and quality control, to ensure smooth and efficient product development and manufacturing processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in biochemistry and related fields, and apply this knowledge to ongoing research and development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or a related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a research and development role, with a strong understanding of biochemistry and laboratory techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to design and conduct experiments and analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong computer and data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and best practices for biochemical handling and laboratory safety.
If you are an experienced Biochemist looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive remuneration, an enjoyable working environment, and career growth opportunities.
We invite interested candidates to send a covering letter addressing the and a current resume
- Biochemist: 1 year (Preferred)