Client ID: 359868
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Operations Manager for a permanent position in Edmonton, AB.
Part of the Operations manager’s job will be to match individuals to clients’ needs and balance objectives and goals equally from both sides, and you must strive to drive growth strategy and balance the company needs. There will be times that you will be called upon to support the productivity planning process or ensure key performance indicators are in place, and productivity targets are met.
As an operations manager, you will need a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or management or related fields.
- Assist the team and leads in protecting and securing all company assets, including inventory.
- Provide effective communication and vision to departments to foster a culture of service and respect for employees and clients.
- Manage internal and external product support systems and train all staff.
- Proceed to the field when required by the team or client to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Assist the team and leads in ensuring proper staffing coverage daily.
- Execute the operational plan to drive bottom-line performance.
- Adhere to PCI dual control policies and procedures.
- Assist the sales team and customers with quotes, and RFPs and ensure a smooth Transition To Operations between your team and the sales team.
- Assist with right-sizing inventory, and supplies and complete to ensure proper supplies on hand.
- Collaborate with all corporate functions to ensure program success (HR, IT, Payroll, Finance, etc.).
- Work with the technical Services department to provide support to the customer, including technical and development of support automation tools.
- Apply project management to assist operational projects as assigned.
- Motivate, coach, mentor, and develop frontline (hourly) staff.
- Ensure quality, timelines, and work efficiency goals are met.
- Manage the development, tracking, and reporting of all KPIs.
- Lead the department strategies and initiatives to grow the business in sales and service.
- Plan, direct, control, and monitor every aspect of the Operations department.
- Involved in the hiring process and customer meetings for Operations.
Operations Manager Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business or operations management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following fields is an asset but not essential: Parking, Access Management or Transit
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate well with others. Plays well in the sandbox.
- Focused on continuous improvement for the business and personal growth.
- Process improvement skills
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experienced in budgets and budget planning.
- Is able to multitask effectively and efficiently.
Operations Manager Assignment Length
Operations Manager Location
Operations Manager Start Date