Community Medical Group is looking for board-certified Primary Care Practitioners in the central Florida region who share our passion for providing excellent care to patients across the lifespan.
- Examine patients; take medical histories; prescribe medications; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management, education, health promotion and care coordination and documentation for patients with acute and complex chronic health needs.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, or examination results.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Train other health care professionals.
- Support the values and mission of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.