Position Classification: Physiotherapist Level 1 / 2
Remuneration: $34.01 – $49.27
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ401497
Applications Close: 28 May 2023
Interview Information: Scheduled within 21 days of the closing
Allied Health Professionals
Southern NSW Local Health District covers a large area of the southern half of NSW. Surrounding the ACT on three sides and all the way down to the Victorian border, it extends from the pristine beaches of the NSW South Coast, the farmlands of the Southern Tablelands, across the picturesque Great Dividing Range and the spectacular Snowy Mountains. We have 18 facilities and our hospitals take care of more than 200,000 people. As we are a major local employer, our staff are a part of our local communities. To find out more on what it is like to live and work in Southern NSW LHD click here – We Are Southern
What we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relocation assistance and short-term accommodation options considered
- Visa sponsorship for select roles
- Salary Packaging – up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing
- Corporate Health and Fitness program
- 10.5% Superannuation on top of your gross income
- Annual Leave Loading
Where you will be working
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to – and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. Queanbeyan enviable lifestyle and affordable property surrounded by an eclectic mix of small towns and villages. With Canberra just a 5-minute drive away, you can enjoy all the attractions of the nation’s capital along with fabulous restaurants. Connect easily and quickly with world through the Canberra International Airport, with the beach and ski fields just 2 hours away. Imagine Rural – Southern NSW Local Health District
What you will be doing
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Physiotherapist.
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work / caseload across a regional area.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence based practice relevant to clinical discipline.
- Current unrestricted drivers’ licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy. OASV requirements also include proof of vaccination against influenza and is compulsory for NSW Staff that enter any Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) or who work in NSW Health owned and operated RACFs.
All NSW Health Category A workers are required to have received at least three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Australian Work Rights
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Lap Kee Sy on 0 26150 7245 or email [email protected]