As an entry level Programmatic Campaign Analyst, you will be introduced to the execution of programmatic campaigns utilizing our proprietary technology platform. The role involves a combination of data analysis, creative problem-solving, and cross-team collaboration to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. It is expected that through our training program and hands-on experience that a Programmatic Campaign Associate will demonstrate the potential to become a Yield Manager at AdTheorent. As part of the Yield team, your official title will be Yield Analyst.
- Learn and develop skills for management of campaign performance, campaign delivery, and campaign profitability.
- Apply data analysis to execute advertising campaigns based on client objectives.
- Develop actionable insights and make recommendations to internal Client Services team.
- Monitor and analyze reporting on a frequent basis to ensure optimal delivery and performance of campaigns
- Work with Data Science team to improve performance for campaigns.
- College degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Business.
- Excellent time management and creative problem solving skills.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth work environment.
- Ability to translate business concepts to online marketing strategies, and vice versa.
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in Excel.
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, an award-winning office culture!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply. #LI-hybrid