Move Forward with Eichleay
Does your reputation as a Project Manager include managing projects which are executed in a professional and timely manner? Are you passionate about ensuring your projects satisfy the client’s requirements? The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager include management of the client relationship as well as coordination of all internal activities performed by project staff.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the contract and client are being satisfied. You must have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing and leadership skills to initiate appropriate corrective actions. As the primary interface with our clients, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
Compensation: $120,000- $170,000 *anticipated annual salary may vary based on skills, experience, qualifications, and internal peer equity. The pay range listed for this position is based on the anticipated base compensation at the time of the posting.
Additional Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Take proper corrective actions to ensure projects meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Planning, scheduling, leading, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Leading meetings with clients, contractors, and internal staff.
- Preparing written communications and reports.
- Managing and forecasting costs and resource needs on projects, using Eichleay internal systems.
- Developing lasting relationships with Clients.
- Developing effective internal working relationships with company management, engineering and design staff, and project management peers.
- Apply stage gate (FEL) principles to projects in a fit for purpose approach.
- Preparing engineering project proposals and creating TIC estimates.
- Management of budgets and trend tracking
- Reviewing and approving Client invoices prior to submittal.
- Provide support for field coordinators during the execution of projects.
- Commit to continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure projects follow all client and Eichleay safety reviews and requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, and over five years of related project management experience.
- Direct project management experience for refining facilities and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- History of success executing retrofit projects for industrial facilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Command of essential project controls functions, including estimating, scheduling, and cost management.
- Successfully demonstrated experience with planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating all technical and management aspects of projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing and implement effective solutions.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be badged for a process safety management governed facility which requires in depth drug screening. This position works onsite at a refinery, 5 days per week.
- Follow all client site policies and Eichleay company policies.
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience managing multi-disciplined client accounts or programs
Industry Experience / Requirements:
This role will require the following requirements:
- RSO Safety Training and current card or ability to obtain.
- Client Safety Training and current badge or ability to obtain.
- TWIC Certification and current card or ability to obtain.
- Background screening including previous employment, education, criminal history, and driving record verification.
- Participation in random drug and alcohol program.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Overtime may be necessary as workload dictates. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
- This position will be assigned to a client’s facility full time. Appropriate safety training and safety equipment will be provided by Eichleay and/or client as required.
For over 140 years, Eichleay companies have developed a wide range of project delivery expertise. This legacy continues today with Eichleay, Inc. which specializes in the design and construction of industrial process, manufacturing, life science, and high technology facilities.
Join a dynamic organization with insight fueled by experience, solutions powered by practicality, relationships built by listening and trust earned through results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.