Now looking to a hire dynamic, outgoing and friendly person that is capable of taking on assistant general manager/supervisor role. We are looking to hire the best supervisor or team leader for our restaurant! Our iconic image and Devilishly Good! service and products deserve no less.
St. Louis Bar & Grill. is currently seeking a qualified assistant general manager/supervisor for it’s location. The position will require a thorough knowledge of all aspects of restaurant operations including Human Resource Management, Financial Reporting and Interpretation, BOH Operations and Facilities Management. Most importantly we are looking for a team leader who truly has a Guest First! attitude and is able to coach and develop that attitude with our teammates. St. Louis is an industry leader in providing proprietary products served with a Devilishly Good! hospitality experience and we are seeking someone to help us deliver on those promises to each guest, every day.
- Must have strong communications skills and be able to build strong working relations with a diverse work force.
- Should have strength in event and party planning and fun activities that exudes enjoyment within an active atmosphere.
The Successful Supervisor will have:
- 2 – 4 years management experience in a high volume casual dining restaurant.
- We are looking for a restaurant team leader who is just as comfortable leading the kitchen as they are interacting with guests in the dining room.
- Candidates should have a successful track record of implementing and executing local store marketing initiatives that resulted in improved top line sales.
- We are seeking a results driven assistant general manager who can maintain a Guest First! culture with both staff and guests.
- Clean criminal record check to be provided.