Our client, a boutique financial services company based in West Perth seeks an Office Manager.
- Full time permanent
- Excellent work culture within a small team
- Rewarding role within a dynamic and supportive environment
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office. You will be an integral part of the team, assisting our client’s Directors and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Assistant to four Directors, managing the diary, scheduling appointments, and travel planning.
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliation
- Supervise front-of-house tasks and reception cover
- General office management, including keeping the office organized, and liaising with cleaning contractors.
- Liaise with a property management company in relation to all maintenance.
- Catering for company functions as required, coordination of company event organization, marketing, social media posts on Facebook and LinkedIn and coordination of newsletters, maintenance of company website.
- Assist with recruitment function, and on and off-boarding of staff, conduct first-day inductions and orientations for the company.
- Drafting and distribution of management meeting’s agenda and minute taking.
- Coordinate and supervise ATO and ASIC lodgement programs with the receptionist.
- Kitchen, food and drink orders, stationery orders, marketing material orders (brand day merch, etc).
- Updating templates, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the QA team.
- Staff amenities – organize gifts, cards, staff functions, Friday night drinks, and lunch orders where required
Proven experience or similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office software.
Interested? Please click “TO APPLY” as we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if you have further queries, please email [email protected]