Start a rewarding career! iData’s mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists Fortune 500 companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
Who We Are:
We are a young and dynamic office, looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy, and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to apply their scientific knowledge to the business world.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for an Entry-Level Market Research Analyst to join our team. Our analysts apply a scientific approach to market monitoring. They are responsible for secondary research concerning medical devices and markets, and primary phone research with key opinion leaders and other participants within the medical market, in addition to data analysis and report composition.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct primary phone research with key opinion leaders.
- Conduct secondary research concerning medical devices and their associated markets.
- Analyze and model market information.
- Report composition.
- Writing industry journal articles regarding emerging/growing industry trends.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, Economics, Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Experience with synthesizing large data sets.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to produce professional technical documentation.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills, with a strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines.
- Detail-oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving acumen.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
- Flexible availability to service our clients’ unique global demands
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected].
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.