With nearly thirty locations, Atlas Restaurant Group stands as one of the fastest growing hospitality companies based in the DMV region. What started as a single restaurant ten years ago has expanded into a network of successful, unique concepts spanning from Maryland to Florida to Texas.
We were excited to introduce our newest concept to the Washington, DC market on Valentine’s Day of this year. Located in a historic 19th century townhouse, Parlour Victoria is a sophisticated tavern appointed with two levels of intimate dining spaces and lively cocktail bars. The seafood-driven menu features a raw bar offering the freshest selections available. The beverage offerings focus on classic and eclectic wines from around the world, hand-crafted cocktails and a vast selection of fine whiskeys. As winter gave way to spring, we expanded into a garden patio dining area where guests can enjoy our full array of offerings al fresco.
With higher than expected business volume, we are now seeking a Restaurant Manager to include in our team of professionals that will join us in bringing our latest creation to its full potential. We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for excellence in food, beverage, ambiance and hospitality. We offer a highly positive, team oriented learning and working environment and an opportunity to continuously expand and utilize a knowledge base of cuisine, wine, spirit and cocktail concepts. We take pride in every aspect of the experience we offer and we want our team members to be able to do the same.
The primary responsibility of the Restaurant Manager is to assist the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in overseeing the operations of the restaurant, with a guest and staff relations focus.
- Primary focus of guest and staff relations along with opening the restaurant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates and role-models the company’s Core Values and Leadership Principles.
- Handles guest concerns, complaints, and needs according to Company guidelines
- Addresses guest and staff issues in the moment and sees to their proper resolution or involves appropriate supervisors
- Manages employee performance through coaching, recognition, and corrective action
- Performs the duties of manager on duty by maintaining a presence in the dining room and service
- Creates floor Charts on a weekly basis
- Performs all opening and closing duties
- Assist with Micros and R365 are up to date
- Adds Micros Buttons when needed
- Assists the GM with accountability of the wine and liquor ordering and inventory
- Plots Open Table
- Reviews and enters daily Avero Logbook
- Organizes dry goods, small wares and storage areas
- Assists in ordering par levels of restaurant supplies, checking in deliveries and maintaining proper costs of items
- Assists in organizing and moving beverage product in the absence of or in coordination with the Beverage Manager
- Plan for and lead pre shift in absence of the AGM/GM
- Takes responsibility for the management of back and front of house employees in the absence of or in conjunction with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager
- Makes recommendations to the Company on ways to improve as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations, General Manager or Assistant General Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should be able to properly execute and demonstrate all duties of servers, bussers, food runners, bartenders and hosts in order to teach proper protocol.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, and/or 1-2 years similar concept management experience;
- Knowledge of wines is beneficial;
- Knowledge of cocktail making and spirits is beneficial.