Sales Data Analyst
Rochdale, Greater Manchester area hybrid working
- 36 hours, flexible timing, usually 9am to 5pm
Sales Data Analyst Salary:
£35,000 to £37,000 annually (Dependant on Experience)
2 days home, 3 days office PER WEEK // fully office based if wanted
Please note this role will NOT be 100% remote, you must be able to commute to Rochdale for 3 days a week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Category & Brand Data Analyst to join the team of a well established manufacturer based in the Rochdale area. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team, by analysing market and category data in order to provide insight into market trends and opportunities for the brands.
Successful candidates must be energetic and have the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
Sales Data Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Update and report market changes on a monthly basis, using a number of different data sources.
- Analysing key market, sales, and product data to identify the strengths, weaknesses, along with opportunities or threats for the business.
- Recognising actionable insights from data across multiple sources quickly and effectively.
- Translate key findings and present simply and effectively.
- Liaising with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Supporting New Product Development and brand communication by researching market data and price positioning, as well as helping predict sales performance.
- Through the use of account specific data, identify potential opportunities.
- Internal promotional analysis to highlight the best Return On Investment activities, working alongside the customer in order to support their strategies
- Weekly tracking and updating of account specific sales data.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Use of IRI (Circana) and Nielsen customer information databases.
- Using customer specific databases such as Dunhunby, I2C/SIP etc
- Knowledge of SAP/BI
- Strong interest in consumer/market behaviour and data
- Experience within gaining insight and interpreting data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High professional manner in all written and verbal communications
Benefits working for this company as a Sales Data Analyst:
- Flexible working, including hybrid working
- Flexitime policy
- 15% target based annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Optional enrolment in private healthcare after 6 months
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you think this is the career for you then please apply now!
Northern Employment Services is a leading recruiter specialising in Temp, Temp to Perm, Contract and Permanent placements in a number of sectors including Manufacturing, Industrial and Production, Logistics and Distribution and Commercial.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is essential to achieving ours and our client’s goals in creating a positive work environment. We are committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for this position.