- Relationship & Sales opportunity with a leading FMCG brand
- Excellent Salary + Company Car + Bonus Scheme
- Start early and have your afternoons free
About Goodman FielderGoodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys weekly, including Helga’s, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people.The Opportunity
We are currently looking for a passionate individual with an understanding of the baking industry to join our team as the VIC State Account Manager. Based out of our Melboune office reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, as an integral member of our Foodservice team.
This dynamic role will have you out and about building developing new business relationships and increasing existing business relations within the Bakery market segment. You will leverage your market knowledge, insights and relationships to increase the GF market share within the Bakery category across the greater Melbourne Region.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities in the VIC market
- Technical support for products both internally and externally
- Maximising sales and expanding market share along with building relationships with clients
- A structured call cycle incorporating a mix of both existing and potential End Users
- Management of customer plans and channel strategy for Bakery channel in VIC
- Proven Industry experience or a Trade certification in the Bakery industry is vital
- Professional presentation and ability to build strong relationships with new and existing stakeholders
- The ability to work autonomously with excellent time management and
- Understanding of the end-to-end supply chain drivers within FMCG is highly advantageous
- Working rights in Australia with a current driver’s license
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own homegrown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross-functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now