The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in managed services, secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior IT Service Delivery Manager to support developing one of our energy and utilities customers. Ideally, the candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience working at a senior delivery level in a service management role with knowledge in complex IT organisations. delivering a high level of service excellence and a strong focus on exceptional customer experience. The role will involve managing parts of the operation while developing the service with a high emphasis on continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- Provide Client Delivery Leadership to the Atos delivery team and client
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction is at the heart of our daily delivery
- Establish and foster a continuous Service Improvement culture
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Lead a small team and provide consistent support
- Manage an outsourced service desk and Deskside support for an Energy Customer
- Oversee KPI’s and SLA’s.
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills!
- At least 5 years of experience in Service Delivery area
- Proficient in Service Now
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Excellent people and customer management skills
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Demonstrate drive, determination, passion and ability to work effectively as a member and leader of the team
- Demonstrate effective and timely Communication internally and externally
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
What’s in it for you?
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Car scheme
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance – integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Charity and eco initiatives.
The role is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. Ideally, we are looking for a local resource but will consider UK wide candidates that are prepared to do regular expensed travel to the client site.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.