- IT & TELECOMMS
- PERMANENT / FULL TIME
- I.T. & T
- Hybrid role.
- Manage the client engagement along with the Account Director
- report to the Regional Delivery Manager
Transformative digital solutions take more than IT expertise. They take a partner you can count on. With an eye for precision and the vision to help you progress. Who can move quickly to find the right ways forward – so that you’re always ahead of tomorrow.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be required to work with all areas of NRI as well as external vendors to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to nominated clients. In particular, the SDM will meet and maintain to a high standard, requirements for the performance of NRI services, management of resources, service improvement, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of IT services managing large complex accounts
- High level working knowledge of a very broad range of ICT systems (Unix, DBA, Middleware, Firewall, Networks, Wintel, Storage)
- Meet / exceed defined service levels to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction;
- Manage day to day operational outcomes through optimal workflow management;
- Ensure contract meets deliverables;
- Reporting including client SLA reports and executive management dashboards;
- Manage the end-to-end project as per the engagement plan;
- Meet / increase account profitability targets as well as identify new business/projects;
- Identify risks and drive activities to mitigate risks;
- Manage and escalate issues and scope changes;
- Ensure formalised and successful handover of projects into BAU.
- Budget development and cost management as per assigned account.
- Extensive and recent experience in a similar position, preferably within an outsourcing or managed services environment
- Extensive incident and issue management
- Resource management including matrix management and virtual teams;
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, budget monitoring and ownership
- Strong experience in ITIL processes and have the associated formal qualification
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage a contract and the associated outcomes
- Exceptional communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a view to obtaining a win/win situation for all parties
To be successful in this role you will be an enthusiastic professional with the ability to engage and work closely with our clients and gain their trust and they see you as the NRI expert. You will have excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills and you will have a friendly enthusiastic and ambitious personality to fit in to our team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer-focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career-changing experience only consulting can provide.
- Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & well-being plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate the diversity of people, and we pride ourselves on ensuring everyone belongs. As an equal opportunity employer, we want to create opportunities for everyone and will consider all applications without bias.
We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.
We’re that partner for countless businesses. Designing, implementing, and managing digital solutions that are as personalised as they are progressive. That open the doors to greater digital success – across business, government and beyond.
We deliver everything from business strategy and consulting through to infrastructure and managed IT services. We’re backed by a global reach that makes us a truly game-changing alternative in the digital services space – with local decision-making and authority. And we’re powered not just by technology, but by passionate people who are fearlessly committed to getting it right for our customers.
Transformative digital solutions take the right team, making the right moves at the right time. You’ve found yours with NRI